Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 01:31PM
- Zero once drank so much coffee he was treated for caffeine poisoning.
- Zero was blacklisted by the House Un-American Activities Committee during the Red Scare in Hollywood. He didn't work in film for eleven years.
- Zero was the voice of the "Spell Binder" on TV's Electric Company.
- Zero originally wanted to be a painter and was giving art lectures when he was tapped for his comedic timing to do stand up comedy.
- Zero is not his real name - it's Samuel.